Maximum length: 24 inches
Maximum length, height, and width combined: 36 inches
First-Class Package International Service can be used for lightweight packages or bulky large envelopes. The surface area of the address side
of the item to be mailed must be large enough to contain completely the applicable customs form, postage, and any applicable markings, endorsements, and extra service labels.
- Tracking is not available.
- Insurance and indemnity are not available.
- Registered Mail is available as an added service to most destinations for an additional fee.
- 4 pound maximum.
- Value of contents cannot exceed $400.
- Requires customs declaration form PS Form 2976 if the shipment contains dutiable contents.
- Online shipping convenience!
- You can print and pay for First-Class Package International Service shipping labels with postage from Click-N-Ship at USPS.com and may
receive a lower postage price than paid at the retail counter.
- Print your shipping labels with the appropriate customs declaration form on one document.
- Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International is available at no extra charge to select countries when using
Click-N-Ship or other PC Postage Providers. The delivery status of a shipment sent using USPS Electronic Delivery
Confirmation International may be obtained online through Track and Confirm at USPS.com
- Request Free Package Pickup at USPS.com/pickup.