Priority Mail International is a reliable, cost-effective way to send documents and merchandise to over 180 countries.
All domestic Priority Mail packaging is available for international shipping. Whether you are
using your own packaging or USPS-produced packaging, the surface area of the address side of the item
to be mailed must be large enough to contain completely the applicable customs form, postage, and any
applicable markings, endorsements, and extra service labels. Select Priority Mail packaging is available at the Post Office.
All Priority Mail packaging can be ordered online.
- 6 to 10 average business day delivery to major destinations.
- Tracking to major destinations.
- Limited indemnity coverage provided at no extra charge.
- Merchandise insurance is available for an additional fee to certain countries.
- Requires customs declaration PS Form 2976-A.
- Online shipping convenience!
- You can print and pay for Priority Mail International labels with postage from Click-N-Ship at USPS.com and may
receive a lower postage price than paid at the retail counter.
- Order free shipping supplies at USPS.com/store.
- Print your shipping labels with the appropriate customs declaration form in one document.
- Request Free Package Pickup at USPS.com/pickup.
- Track your shipment online through Track and Confirm at USPS.com