Priority Mail International is a reliable, cost-effective way to send documents and merchandise to over 180 countries.
All domestic Priority Mail packaging is available for international shipping. Whether you are
using your own packaging or USPS-produced packaging, the surface area of the address side of the item
to be mailed must be large enough to contain completely the applicable customs form, postage, and any
applicable markings, endorsements, and extra service labels. Select Priority Mail packaging is available at the Post Office.
All Priority Mail packaging can be ordered online at USPS.com/store.
- 6 to 10 average business day delivery to major destinations.
- Tracking to major destinations.
- Priority Mail International provides, at no charge, up to $200 insurance for items containing merchandise,
or up to $100 document reconstruction insurance for items containing only nonnegotiable documents. (Excludes
items sent in the Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Priced Boxes)
- Additional merchandise insurance may be available for an additional fee. Limits vary by country destination.
- Requires PS Form 2976-A, Customs Declaration and Dispatch Note CP72, inside a PS Form 2976-E, Customs Declaration Envelope.
- Online shipping convenience!
- You can print and pay for Priority Mail International labels with postage from Click-N-Ship at USPS.com.
- Order free shipping supplies at USPS.com/store.
- Print your shipping labels with the appropriate customs declaration form all on one document.
- Request Free Package Pickup at USPS.com/pickup.
- Track your shipment online through Track and Confirm at USPS.com